Glynn Johnson 70 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Holders
- Constructed predominantly of brass, 13mm bar stainless steel and spring, washer, nut are clear zinc finish
- Sizes available – 792 suits doors 585mm – 686mm, 793 suits doors 687mm – 838mm, 794 suits doors 839mm – 991mm, 795 suits doors 992mm – 1143mm & 796 suits doors 1144mm – 1372mm
- 70H models provide an easy to adjust hold open function. A 90º rotation of the roller mechanism disables the hold open function allowing the unit to operate as a stop only model
- Dead-Stop Templating is recommended for applications where a wall or similar obstruction is in place at an opening angle of 110º or less (i.e., doors that open back-to-back). Dead-Stop Templating can be applied to Hold-Open, Stop-Only and Friction models
- Angle jamb bracket is available to convert standard models into hinge side or flush transom mounting variants.
- Recommended for extra heavy duty situations on internal or perimeter doors