The Strand Hardware modular push panic device range comprises of modular components – standard mechanism, idler and cross arm together with either vertical or side entry pullmans to give variants of one, two or three point latches or two/three point bolts.
- Standard devices suit doors up to 2583mm(h) x 1050mm(w). Larger door variations are available to suit doors up to 3150mm(h) x 1450mm(w)
- Suitable for exits in public buildings where people are unfamiliar with surroundings
- Outside access devices are sold separately
- Fully reversible
- Dogging facility is available (latch hold back) but should not be used on fire / smoke door assemblies
- Microswitching is also available, please enquire for pricing
- Supplied with timber door keeps as standard. PVC-U, aluminium and steel door strikes are also available. Please advise if required when ordering
- The following finishes are available Silver (EPS) 20, Black (EPB) 01, White (EPW) 25, Silver with Green crossarm (SGN) 82, Black with Green crossarm (BGN) 81, White with Green crossarm (WGN) 85, Black with SAA crossarm (BSR) 80, Satin Stainless Steel Plated (SSSP) 44, Satin Stainless Steel Plated with Green crossarm (SSGN) 84. Other plated finishes and RAL colours are available upon request, please enquire for pricing.